Terms & Conditions
The standard shipping policy for AWC Specialty RX Consulting LLC d/b/a Redmond & Greer Pharmacy Supply and Cochran Wholesale Pharmaceutical LLC (each individually, “Wholesaler”) is as follows:
Orders received prior to 5:00PM CST*, Monday through Friday, will be processed and shipped the following day in most cases. Orders placed after our cutoff times will be shipped 2 business days later in most cases. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and company-observed holidays will be processed the next normal business day in above order.
All minimum orders are shipped with a processing fee unless specifically negotiated otherwise. Refrigerated products ordered after 3:00PM CST* Thursday through Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
Wholesaler reserves the right to change or modify this policy at any time and may make exceptions as deemed necessary. * Excluding orders held for Credit or Compliance Review.
By returning merchandise, you are certifying that the specific product(s) were purchased directly from Wholesaler; that product(s) have been stored properly at a temperature indicated on the product label and in the original bottle; bottles have never been opened and drug product(s) have never been repackaged, in compliance with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act.
- Returns are only accepted on purchases made directly from Wholesaler.
- Returns are only accepted from the original purchaser.
- Issues with shipments (damaged product, missing product, etc.) must be reported within 48 hours otherwise we will not be responsible for issuing a credit and/or distributing additional product.
- Credit will be based on the current selling price or original invoice price, whichever is lower, adjusted for terms discounts, rebates, free goods, etc. if applicable.
- Credit will be issued within 30 days of receipt. No deductions may be taken prior to that time. All credits will be issued in the form of a credit memo, no checks will be mailed.
- Sales representatives cannot authorize return of products or pick up merchandise. All returns must be authorized by a manager.
NO CREDIT will be given for the following:
- Any product purchased as short-dated or close-out inventory.
- Refrigerated products.
- Brand Products.
- Products shipped back to Wholesaler with lot numbers other than what the customer has received from Wholesaler.
- Opened or partial bottles; Repackaged products or products not in original sealed container.
- Packages that arrive at our distribution center without a return authorization form.
- Merchandise sent to our distribution center that has not received prior authorization. Such items will not be returned and will be destroyed.
- Product defaced with stickers, price marks, knife cuts, etc.
- Damaged merchandise due to improper storage and handling, fire, flood, heat, cold, water, smoke, catastrophe, or bankruptcy sale, or purchased or otherwise obtained in violation of any Federal, State or local law or regulation.
- Free goods.
- Merchandise returned by a customer that has not made a purchase for a period of two months or longer.
- Freight unless the return is a result of our error.
- Any product purchased greater than 15 days ago
- Any items that are sourced specifically for the customer or are deemed a “special order product” from your sales representative will be non-returnable, non-refundable, and cannot be cancelled.
- Shipping errors must be reported within 48 hours of receipt and are returnable for full value at our freight expense.
- Wholesaler will provide a call tag (Shipping label Via FedEx) for returns due to our error. Please note these tags are only valid for 10 days and may only be used for products shipped in error.
DISCLAIMERS: Wholesaler reserves the right to amend this policy. This policy supersedes all previous policies and is hereby automatically incorporated into any prior customer supply agreements or written contract with Wholesaler.